These are snapshots from our black and white silent movie. Please watch our 60 second video HERE!
What can I say, there has been a lot of winning going on here lately. Here at the Nook (my lovely apartment + roommates) we try and remain humble, but today we need a little humble-brag. Ya ya I know, oxymoron but seriously, we are PUMPED. A few weeks ago we created a little 60 second video in attempt to win dinner with the President of The Ohio State University, Dr. Gordon Gee. If you are living under a rock (or maybe just don't happen to go to OSU), here is a picture explaining why we wanted to win so badly.
Dr. Gordon Gee is always in a bow-tie, always cheerful, funny, wise, and loves our university! So of course we were more than ecstatic when I received the email saying WE WON! We won the video contest and are being treated to an Italian dinner with Dr. Gordon Gee! It makes the tedious time we spent dressing up Squeaks, the guinea pig, as Dr. Gordon Gee in a bow-tie and acting out our version of the dinner so worth it.
Then, I won again. And then I lost what I had won, only because I failed to check my blog account email! Woe is me. I found out today that I won a giveaway sponsored by College Prepster....like 2 months ago.... and failed to claim my prize so it was given to someone else. Definitely deserve that for ignoring my 137 blogger emails. Grrr.
Moral of the story: check yo email.

1 comment:
CONGRATS!!! So excited for you :)
Post a Comment