I may have been melodramatic today. I may have furiously planned out my schedule for the next two weeks in sheer terror and stress during German. I may have also had a breakdown in my car after night class. There may have been tears. But God is faithful even when I am inadequate. Sometimes I just need people to tell me it's going to be okay. Because God will not give me more than I can handle and He will be there with me through it all.
People Project: Day 2
Can we talk about how pretty my friend Allie is? Allie and I met freshman year in Chem 121, and quickly bonded over our faith, life dreams, and how much we loathed Chemistry. Soon after our first quarter at Ohio State, we both (separately!) decided to switch our majors to Human Development and Family Science, specializing in Early Childhood Education. Then we both happened to graduate a year early, in 3 years rather than 4. And now what do you know, we are in the same masters program at OSU and will be graduating together again shortly. We are pretty much the same person. Allie only has one character flaw; she hates Tim Tebow. Proof that no one is perfect! Currently Allie and I are together attempting to finish mass amounts of homework.... she has to finish it before her WEDDING this weekend! .... I on the other hand, need to get caught up for sanity's sake.
Name: Allie V.
Occupation: Full time student, part time aide at OSU child care center, newly hired catering server, and about to be a fulltime wife (:
What occupies 99% of your thought life? Right now....wedding and finals. 23 credit hours plus a wedding one week before finals do not mix well together so my thought life is a crazy mess. Plus the occasional day dream of our upcoming honeymoon in Paris!
The one food you will never eat again: raisins and mushrooms. gross.
Best advice you have ever heard: "You should try Cuzzin's." (fro yo place near OSU)







1 comment:
Cute! Love this casual-chic outfit with the striped top and jean shorts :) Plus, those wedges are to die to! Have a lovely weekend!
Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com
Post a Comment