
*please note that vice slices are sincerely, unapologetically, frivolous.
I always assumed my final quarter as a college student would be like walking on the clouds of academia. Full of roommate dinners, frozen yogurt dates with Justin, lots of time with my church family, investing in my small group, laying out on the Oval, daily walks and daily Starbucks iced coffees. And naturally, no midterms.
Let's be real. It's been more Folgers than Starbucks, fro yo isn't in my vocabulary anymore, and the one time I was able to layout on the oval was when I skipped guitar class. My small group girls probably wonder where on God's green earth I've been hiding and my pale-white ghost skin could use some serious sunshine. I have midterms and final projects out the wazoo. (Is that a phrase? Or did I just make that up?) Life is far from the senior year utopia I imagined! But I do have certain little vices that make Spring quarter oh-so-much-more enjoyable.
What can I say, it's the little things in life.
- Doing something new, like modeling wedding gowns in Cleveland. Ha!
- Going home and being lazy in the backyard.
- My dog! And seesta.
- Chipotle salads when I don't feel like cooking and need 5+ servings of vegetables in one tasty oversized bowl.
- Studying in coffee shops instead of my apartment.
- Coconut mocha flavored coffee + Almond Joy creamer + sugar free whip cream. Pure heaven.
- Nike weight lifting gloves. Laugh all you want! My calloused hands are forever grateful.






1 comment:
These pictures are gorgeous! You make a lovely bride model : ) And that's such a cute pic of your sister and your dog! And the weight-lifting gloves - I'm not laughing, do what you gotta do, girl. Blisters on the hands are no joke!
Post a Comment