I've seen a few photo-a-day challenges going around, all variations on a theme. Love the idea of capturing a bit of each day for year, but I lack the motivation behind the project. After a few weeks it feels pretty self-centered to be only documenting things about myself and my likes, dislikes, etc. SO I'm flipping the photo-a-day challenge upside down and going to do things my way! Instead of focusing on things, my focus is going to be solely on people.
Here are the rules:
1. Keep my camera with me everywhere
2. Photograph + mini interview one person each day that somehow I cross paths with
3. No repeats!
4. An eclectic mix of family, friends, acquaintances, and strangers
So first up, here is my mini interview! :)
Name: Christina
Occupation: Full time student, and now a part time worker at Caribou this summer!
What occupies 99% of your thought life?: Well usually I'm running around with my head chopped off...so mainly what's up next in my schedule, what I'm going to eat, and praying that God will get me through the day! And I tend to daydream. A lot.
The one food you will never eat again: Ice cream. (This is that awkward moment where I explain that I'm lactose intolerant and you go "Oh.....I understand.")
Best advice you have ever heard: "Choose your love and then love your choice."
That's all for now,
Christina
Copyright May 2012- Christina Misch. All rights reserved.
Photos a la Allie Misch.




4 comments:
girrlll, you lookin' good!! ;) haha.. LOVE the lipstick color!!
x.
Love this idea!! Love your lipstick!
I dream of Caribou gingerbread, I had it back in 2009 when I visited NY/and WA DC over Thanksgiving and I fell in love!! Just wish we had one of those over here in the NorthWest or that they would ship it to my door!!
check out my giveaway on my blog!
♥ Ashley
atparsons.blogspot.com
that lipstick is amazing! you will never eat ice cream again?!!?!!! my soul weeps for you.
u look so pretty girlie! love your lipstick!
xoxo
Pam
Post a Comment