Thursday, May 24, 2012

Is it bad that I'm THIS EXCITED about sushi?



(Dress: Forever 21)

Down to my last 2 weeks of night class, and let me tell you I am itching for a more normal routine. This whole workout at 9am, shower, devotions, homework, class 1:30pm-9:30pm (or sometimes 4:30-6:30) thing is getting a tad annoying. The rest of the world is roaring and ready to get on with their day when I am just starting class. And let's be honest, by the time I get out of school at night my brain is fried and I am no fun. Today however I'm attempting to get out of this backwards routine by donating blood*, going to class, and then getting sushi** with my old boss and friend!

Night classes, you will not be missed.

*Even though I'm scared of needles.
**Groupon sent a half-off coupon for sushi today. It's like they KNEW I was getting sushi tonight, what a good omen.


People Project: Day 3



When I met Holly sometime last year, she had full intentions of graduating high school and going to Miami. Now I can proudly say she chose Ohio State instead and is a fellow Buckeye! (You made the right choice Holly ;) She is hands down the sweetest girl and oh-so-smart. Holly may also be the most mature freshman in college I have ever met; you college girls out there need to take some lessons from her! We are in Bible study together and I am so thankful for our friendship! Today Holly and I got to chat for a bit and she bought me veggies, hummus, and iced coffee. Homegirl knows the way to my heart.

Name: Holly Fisher


Occupation: Currently- Full time Student at The Ohio State Univeristy and Group Fitness Instructor at the RPAC (Cardio Sculpt) This summer- Part time intern at the Human Resources office at The Ohio State University and part time babysitter (The girls who I babysit refer to me as their "friend who can drive" HA!)

What occupies 99% of your thought life?: My thoughts are pretty much split in half between stressing over school and my finals schedule and thinking about summer: laying by the pool, going for long runs and long bike rides, speding lots of time with the Lord, eating peaches and watermelon, late night bonfires and s'mores with my friends, driving my car again, baking cookies, home cooked meals, and watching TV again.

The one food you will never eat again: Turkey burger from Fresh Express on north campus....I got one the other day and it was very pink and cold in the center and made me want to throw up.....don't worry, I didn't eat it.

Best advice you have ever heard: 
1. If we are at water's edge and never get in, what was the point of even showing up!?
2. A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man must be seeking the Lord to find it.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love sushi...I can't get enough of it! And your dress is adorable! I want one! :)