Saturday, February 25, 2012

weekend slice



 (Thermal pajama shirt: GAP) (Scarf: Urban Outfitters) (Jeans: Forever 21) (Wedge booties: Target) (NEW LIPSTICK!: Revlon in Fuschia)

10 things I love about the weekend (particularly this one)

1.  Making bean brownies with 10 girls + 1 bored boyfriend. It was entertaining, and oddly delicious. Recipe to come soon, hopefully you can trick someone into making them for you like I did.

2.Going to see my "twin" and her rock band play in my home-state. SO proud of her for achieving her dream. Plus I love opportunities to dance like a fool and clap off beat. It's really fun to prove that I have no rhythm.

3. Sleeping in until 10am. Like a boss.

4. Waking up on Saturday to a phone call from Justin saying he's coming over and we're all making pancakes. 

5. Making said pancakes, and realizing mine were way better. Bisquick pancakes for the boy and buckwheat banana pancakes for the girls. No competition there. (We even listened to Jack Johnson in honor of banana pancakes)

6. When my good friend convinces me to go the gym and magically makes me walk 20 minutes and then RUN 4  WHOLE MILES! Tricky trickster, that one.

7.  Getting a gel manicure for FREE, cookies, wine and quality girl talk, compliments of Holly and and Mrs. Fisher. Whitney and I lucked out man.

8. Justin has been such a trooper this weekend, I didn't even realize till now that I've been dragging him around on my little adventures with my friends this week. Sorry babe!


9. Soy mocha lattes that I made from scratch. Holla!


10. Friends & food, because apparently that is all I have been doing with my time.


1 thing I hate about the weekend
1. Every time I say "it's Friday" I get this stuck in my head. Every. Single. Time.






my trusty photographer and fellow blogger: Emily 

7 comments:

Elisha said...

PRETTY PRETTY!!!! :)

Emily Tara said...

Oh, my gosh. GEL MANICURE!!

his little lady said...

oooh, love the new site! and you are gorgeous girl, as always!
xo TJ

Jenn @ What You Make It said...

Loving your blog! I would loooove to have a pretty, comfy scarf like that one! It looks adorable. Free gel manicure? I need to start hanging out with you and your friends ; ) And I may need some convincing on the bean brownies - looking forward to that recipe! Get it, running for four miles!

Jenn

passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

It is now Monday, but Rebecca Black is stuck in my head. GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY. Oh heavens. I blame you!

Whim Wham Life said...

fabulous weekend! 10 love things in a weekend means its a pretty darn good one:-) xoxo

Brissa said...

friends and food are the best things to do with your time.