Monday, February 20, 2012

W E L C O M E



W E L C O M E

I'm Christina. And this here is my new blog.
After my "practice blog" (that's what I am going to call it now...) had some technical issues, I am officially back in full swing. "The Slice" is named after my campus church's way of sharing testimonies and dubbing them "slices of life." I may or may not be a copy cat. For those of you who don't know me, I'll fill you in! Here are the stats.

name: Christina Jean         age: 21 years young      occupation: full-time college student, part time director of Senior to Senior          favorite past time: Does coffee count?       school: The Ohio State University            year: 3rd year, Senior        major: Human Development and Family Science, specializing in Early Childhood Education (mouthful, huh?)          one thing you should know: I'm a believer and passionately pursuing my relationship with Jesus!          a few of my favorite things: my boyfriend, lattes, OSU, writing little snippets, my roommates, my iphone, finding new coffeeshops, making dinner and pretending like I can cook, education, a good cup of tea, frozen yogurt, theater, acting and being on stage (or on camera!), taking pretty pictures, fluffy clothes straight out of the dryer, hot chocolate once a day (no but really, I do that), when friends recommend good books and good music, Mumford & Sons, Parachute, Fun., country line dancing, oh and clothes.....and I digress...         I wouldn't be opposed to getting rid of: email, busy Sunday's, fast food, ice cream, facebook, to-do lists, grading papers, HTML code and whatever it is that I am doing wrong with that,  and Ohio's temperamental weather habits            what is the "Nook"?: my apartment + roommates

Now what little slices of my life will I be sharing?  I want to make this a little diary of what I love most, good memories and good intentions. Little snippets of my day, what God is doing in my life, instagram posts, outfit pictures, restaurant reviews and my fatal attempts at cooking.

Basically I want my grandkids to find this one day and think I was kinda cool.

1 comment:

Elisha said...

first follower!! :D