Thursday, February 23, 2012

slice of the deal





(shirt: Banana Republic) (scarf: ZARA) (jeans: Express) (boots: Target) (nails: Essie red) (lipstain: Revlon in Just Bitten)


Today I made a lot of deals with myself.
I told myself that if I made a latte I could go to Starbucks tomorrow. (Hey now, we all have our vices!) I told myself if I filled out my applications I could procrastinate my school papers till later. Then I knew it was getting really bad when I told myself that I could go buy new lipstick if I went running. Needless to say it got my bootay to the gym (with a little push from my friend Mike!) Pretty sure I won't be able to keep up that habit for long,  no woman needs three new lipsticks a week. I will definitely be sporting my new lipstick tomorrow though- get ready guys, it's pretty stinkin' fantastic.

Good night everyone, I'll see you and my homework at Starbucks tomorrow.





photographer: Emily

2 comments:

Vivi K said...

LOVE your scarf! I knitted one like it during Christmas break, best project ever. I feel that I live in it its so comfy... :)
I would love to follow eachother!

www.vivikstyle.blogspot.com

Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| said...

Fabulous scarf it looks so cozy and perfect for the weather you're having. You look fantastic in that blue color! Lovely little blog you have here <3

Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com