You know you're addicted to something when there's about, oh I don't know, 1,203,1772 pictures of it on your iPhone. Sorry I am not sorry. Anyone that knows me knows my ongoing love affair with coffee. And my constant state of coffee-breath. EEK. I love it. It just tastes so good, really truly it does. I don't even care about the nice caffeine pick-me-up, I have to drink decaf if it's after noon anyways. And apparently it photographs well too, judging by my collection of coffee pictures...
Today after realizing ALL of my finals are next week, not during finals week, I decided something must be done. So I packed up my things, grabbed my friends, and am currently at an eclectic little coffee shop in Columbus called Cafe Apropos. Naturally. Because what else would you do when you have 2 papers and 3 finals?
BRING ON THE CAFFEINE







7 comments:
Teach me about coffee, I am being serious :) I have never found one that I like and it must be doctored with low fat milk and no whip...and NOT straight coffee....you have a coffee project haha!
ugh you went without me!!! :)
Yummy, that looks delicious! I don't drink coffee, but in my mind it's hot chocolate... and I love to snuggle and drink hot chocolate when it's cold! :)
Hello, my name is Brooke Richardson and I'm addicted to coffee.....(everyone else in unison)"Hello Brooke"
It was so lovely to meet you today :)
xoxo
B
www.rueyou.blogspot.com
Oooh, I love coffee, and those pictures of several varieties of it look wonderful. Nothing wrong with taking pictures of coffee, either! :)
I love Starbucks! They finally opened one here in Sweden a month ago :D
Lovely blog! New follower :)
wow!!!seems delicious...you love coffee??metoo....my parent doesnt allw me to drink coffee but i still drinkit sometimes
really nice blog dear,,,,you make me happy finding this blog
btw chckout mine too if u like,or mabbe if u intrstd with me,u can follw me
thanks dear,nice day<3
xoxo
Post a Comment