Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Body Media

Body Media

For 30 days I am doing a review on Body media link arm band. So far, I have nothing to say but good things! Basically, it is a nifty little band that you wear on your arm, up to 23 hours a day. It tracks your steps, heart rate, calories burned, and your sleep quality. You can also log your food to see how many calories you are consuming vs. burning. I'm using it in preparation for a competition coming up in November, that way there is no guess work in my training.

My roommates, boyfriend and family think I am obsessed. I'll be the first one to admit it, I am borderline in love with this thing so far. Since it is summer now and I'm mostly sporting tank tops and short sleeves, it's retry obvious when I'm wearing it but I never notice. Occasionally people glance at my arm like what is she wearing?! And since I don't remember that I have it on, it takes me a second to figure out what they are staring at. It's become a great conversation starter! I've recommend it to a few strangers and several of my friends have ordered one.

There are two main types: one that links to your computer and one that links to your smart phone and computer. For this trial I have been testing the one that links to my iPhone.

I'll do a comprehensive review when my 30 days are up, but I just wanted to give a heads up! And explain the little grey band that keeps showing up in all my pictures....

No comments: