Please tell me this is not what I really look like.
Today someone asked me what I'm going to grad school for, and I explained that I'm getting my Masters in Education and will be a licensed teacher in May.
Then I said it again in my head. I am going to be a teacher. I am going to be a real live teacher. Students will be calling me Miss Christina. Yep that's right, I'm going to be in charge of your children.
Holy.
Cow.
When I was a kid, I told everyone I was going to be a scientist, an FBI agent, AND President all at the same time. Then it shifted into being a doctor who was also an actress. All quite attainable goals mind you, but somehow and somewhere I changed my mind. I really can't pinpoint the moment it clicked and seemed so right to work in education, but I know it's exactly where I am meant to be.



No comments:
Post a Comment