Wednesday, July 18, 2012

my hipster sister








the people project

Once upon a time I had a wee little sister named Allie. But now she is all grown up and living in Missouri for her summer internship with Art Feeds. Isn't she a beaut? Allie is our family's resident hippie ... vegetarian, eco-friendly, photographer, music lover, save-the-world kind of girl. My hipster sister, if you will. Gone are the days where we fight about clothes and play beanie-baby tag, but I'm glad we've replaced it with coffee dates and trips to California! I love and miss you Allie!


Name: ...Alexandria Joan Misch...ALLIE

Occupation: Student majoring in Environment, Economy, Development, and Sustainability; Intern at Art Feeds

What occupies 99% of your thought life?: The future! Whether it is five minutes or five years from now. 

The one food you will never eat again: ANYTHING THAT ONCE HAD A FACE!

Best advice you have ever heard: "You gotta live as much as you work."

1 comment:

his little lady said...

okay, could your sister be any more perfect! and it's true, we really do have to live as much as we work!
xo TJ