Monday, July 16, 2012

cheers to free parking


Given that today is my day off, it has been so relaxing but equally expensive. I decided to go downtown (with me, myself, and I) to my favorite coffee shop. My $4 latte turned into $54 as I forgot to put more money in the parking meter and got a parking ticket. Seems as if my happy-go-lucky mood today has gotten me into trouble. Apparently I can't go galavanting around town without a care in the world because I wind up with a $50 ticket when I don't pay attention. The lovely barista pointed out that I might as well stay here for a while longer since they can't give me two parking tickets for not moving my car.

So stay here I will.

3 comments:

Katrine - make it and fake it said...

OH NOOO; i hate when that happens!!! (and i feel ya cause it tends to happen to ME, ugh)

''love K

A stylish distraction said...

Oh thats so annoying poor you!!
Love your blog though!

Unknown said...

Oh poor you! On the other hand the pictures are lovely!

You have a great blog, following you now :)