Monday, July 2, 2012

summer fitness

fitness





My already short summer is dwindling away, but I have loved every minute of it so far! Right after my college graduation I left for the beach and it was down right pure joy. I've been back for two weeks now and it has been hard to get back into the routine of things. Working 40+ hours a week (and my schedule changes daily) has thrown my fitness for a loop- I went from lifting heavy weights 6 days a week to lifting 1-2 times a week and 2 fun cardio choices.

I truly, miss the gym and my gym buddy.

So. Here I am at a new gym for the summer with new goals and new means to these goals! My first day back from vacation I joined CSC in Columbus and had my body fat tested. I was given an eating plan and training advice to try out for two weeks, and I'll have my followup body fat test taken on Tuesday. (Those two weeks flew by and I lost 2lbs while eating a ton of great food!) I mainly focused on eating clean, getting enough sleep and water and for the rest of the summer I will be adding weights again.


hurray for being Fit Fluential! 



No comments: