Monday, April 30, 2012

A little Nike motivation never hurt anyone

Fitness Motivation collage




It's true. I am a Nike snob. I'm not sure how this came to be, seeing as I have no athletic background whatsoever but I don't foresee it changing anytime soon. Since starting the intense Jamie Eason weight lifting program called Live Fit Trainer three weeks ago, I have been needing some positive motivation...and ahem, new nike clothes. Those items on the left have been ordered insert squeals of joy  and those on the right are for when I complete Phase 2 of the program! 

It almost makes spending an hour at the gym a day worth it. Almost.

Now the big question; coral or blue Nike running shoes?? :) Leave your preference in the comment section!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHH MYYY GOOODNESSS CORAL

The Slice said...

Haha thank you anonymous, I am leaning towards coral right now!