Saturday, March 3, 2012

Study Slice: OSU finals week

OSU finals week




 
I actually like finals week.
Say what?! I can't help it, it's my inner-nerd speaking! Coffee + books + adrenaline from procrastinating. I may or may not also wear fake glasses.....but that's another story. The key for me is to still dress presentable this week, limit all social media, and pick a new coffee shop each day to study at. Today I picked Cup O Joe and I am quite pleased with my decision, mostly because I snagged the coveted couch by the fireplace. Mwahahaha.

6 comments:

The Sweetest Thing said...

You are so funny. I love it - procrastination at its finest. I did it through out undergrad and graduate school... and the great thing is I have no regrets! :) Too cute! My fiance is from Columbus! I've been trained to look for OSU logos :) Goodluck this week!

dreaming en francais said...

Love those leopard print flats! Good luck with finals week!! xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ha! I thought I was the only weirdo looking forward to finals week. Everyone was so stressed and I would say "shoulda' paid attention!"

lol.


www.houseofhemingway.com

Unknown said...

Those are great stuffy choices... I mean the outfit. Haha! Good luck on finals :)

JW | PEONY said...

that looks all too familiar to me... we have the same finals style ;) good luck on finals!

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

that is SO cute! i lived in ohio for 10 years and i am probably going there for med school in the fall :) i'm so happy to have discovered your blog today, christina! i hope that we can get to know each other better and keep blogging because you have a wonderful sense of style!

pandaphilia style