So I finally did it. I bought my own domain name and switched to Wordpress. For me, it is the obvious choice based on my future plans. It took me about 4+ hours to figure out how to host my own site and how to import my blog. There are a ton of kinks to work out but I figured that would happen! It's all a work in progress.
I'm asking two things from YOU! :)
1. Email me/contact me/comment on this post and tell me any tips you have about blogging, hosting your own site, getting traffic, and redirecting followers! I am afraid I'll lose all of my lovely readers because my URL is different.
2. Bookmark call-christina.com ... that's where I will be writing from now on! After I post a few times redirecting readers, I'm going to be deleting blogger forever. dun dun DUNN!
Thanks a bunch! Head over to my new site tomorrow for all the details on my wedding ;)
call-christina.com
call-christina.com
call-christina.com
No comments:
Post a Comment